Wee Ones is the premier manufacturer of premium hair bows, headbands, clips and other fashionable accessories for infants and girls of all ages. The company’s product portfolio also includes Sublime Designs, a line of fun and trendy sublimation-printed socks and accessories for kids and grown-ups!
We may be a small company, but we think on a bigger scale. We create. We innovate. We collaborate. Our team takes great pride in the quality products we design, manufacture and distribute to a community of loyal retail customers and moms across the country. We are a fun, creative bunch! We love studying the trends and brainstorming to push the boundaries of our small bow company.
At Wee Ones, no two days are the same, and we often have to be jack-of-all-trades to get things done. Everyone’s job has several facets, and problem-solving skills are used every day. Each and every member of the Wee Ones team plays a key role in our success.
eCommerce Sales Manager
Join our fast-paced company as our eCommerce Sales Manager and help us take our online sales to the next level. Bring your experience and a willingness to learn, and we’ll give you an opportunity to make a difference from Day One.
About the Role
Historically a B2B business, our B2C sales are growing rapidly, and as eCommerce manager, you will oversee aspects of both businesses. Reporting to the CEO, you will work closely with the Marketing team to develop content and digital marketing strategies to support online sales, and with the Sales team to leverage online activities to support our traditional sales channels.
Our website (www.weeones.com) serves as both a B2C and B2B platform. As eCommerce manager, you will personally manage product listings and content, and have access to development partners on more technical issues. You will play a leading role in determining our future strategy and direction on all aspects of our website and eCommerce platforms.
Our Amazon store is a growth engine for the company, and you will, with the support of an external agency, manage listings, optimize content, coordinate replenishment and ensure customer satisfaction.
Finally, you will be responsible for researching, identifying and developing relationships with e-commerce retailers, helping expand our online reach beyond our B2C platforms.Who This is For:
- You are performance driven, set goals and challenge yourself to exceed them.
- You are technically proficient yet have a curious nature and desire to learn new skills.
- You are detail-oriented and can be counted on to deliver on commitments and meet deadlines.
- You are resourceful in finding solutions and leverage your resources and network to get things done.
- You take ownership of your job and do what it takes to get the job done, but also are a team player and willing to jump in to help others.
- You communicate proactively – to your supervisor, other colleagues, vendors and customers.
- You prefer to work alone with minimal interaction with others.
- You require constant supervision, direction and feedback.
- Spreadsheets, details and arithmetic make you uncomfortable.
- You view problems as problems and not an opportunity to solve them.
Location: Earth City (St. Louis), MO.
Employment Type: Full Time (Monday – Friday)Preferred Qualifications: This fast-paced job requires these qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related, or equivalent years of experience
- 2+ years of eCommerce website experience (merchandising, management)
- Proficiency using an eCommerce platform; OpenCart experience a plus
- Capable of developing proficiency on internal ERP System (VSR)
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience conducting data analysis to measure and improve performance
- Proven ability to collaborate with others to deliver growth in sales and profits
Compensation & Benefits: We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary based on experience, and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, matching 401k contributions and future growth opportunities within the company.
How to Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. No phone calls please.