Wee Ones is the premier manufacturer of premium hair bows, headbands, clip and other fashionable accessories for infants and girls of all ages. We are well-known for our classic designs, outstanding quality, and friendly customer service. Please consider joining out amazing team of creative professionals, dedicated to designing and manufacturing the best products in the business!
For a small company, the atmosphere at Wee Ones is fast-paced and dynamic. No two days are the same, and we often have to be a bit of a jack-of-all-trades to get things done. Everyone’s job has several facets, and problem-solving skills are put to use every day. Everyone on the Wee Ones Team plays a role in our success.
Production Shipping and Inventory Coordinator
- Accountable for data entry of new product specifications, including bill of materials, length, options, vendor, and routing codes.
- Update and maintain inventory data specifications, specifically previous season designs, on a quarterly or annual basis.
- Run daily and weekly reporting.
- Create work orders on a daily basis.
- Work with other departments to ensure that accurate data is maintained in system.
- Convey materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Open small boxes, sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence, such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or convey orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Mark materials with identifying information.
- Record the amount of materials or items received or distributed.
- Use computer to enter records.
- Prepare parcels for mailing.
- Maintain inventory records.
- Operate small machinery as required to complete manufacturing processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1-3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Must be capable of learning how to use internal system (MAS90) to get basic vendor and material information, product specifications and sales number and external systems provided by
shipping services such as UPS and FedEx.
- Valid drivers’ license and clean driving record are required.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation, depending on experience, and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
To respond to this opportunity, please go to: http://ejob.bz/ATS/jb.do?reqGK=26970671
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.